
I'm totally into glitter, sparkle and shine! That's just a part of my personality. I also like unique, colorful, and versatile jewelry. So I was happy to discover designe
r Heidi Daus. Who is she? Well looking at her she seems like a typical eccentric aunt who has a cool house with tons of clothes and jewelry.
r Heidi Daus. Who is she? Well looking at her she seems like a typical eccentric aunt who has a cool house with tons of clothes and jewelry. But other than that, she's a designer who knows how to combine old/new school jewelry to make very special pieces. The types of chrystals, jems, metals, and designs she uses have georgeous results. I admit her jewelry is for the more flashy fan, but still she sneaks in simple elegance that make you look fab. The fun part is that Heidi's designs really do appeal to fashionistas of all ages.
I admit some pieces look like they should belong to Cleopatra herself, but others are just hot! I love her pins because they're large enough to put almost anywhere on an outfit. Imagine the simple side pin on a jacket OR a pin just at the end of a plunging open back gown. Heidi designs for the rich and those with rich taste. All of her designs are chic and worth the window shop time. Or simply go to HSN.com to see these and other pieces. Some of the really good stuff is sold out and she doesn't often do 'do-overs.' 

I admit some pieces look like they should belong to Cleopatra herself, but others are just hot! I love her pins because they're large enough to put almost anywhere on an outfit. Imagine the simple side pin on a jacket OR a pin just at the end of a plunging open back gown. Heidi designs for the rich and those with rich taste. All of her designs are chic and worth the window shop time. Or simply go to HSN.com to see these and other pieces. Some of the really good stuff is sold out and she doesn't often do 'do-overs.' 






No comments:
Post a Comment