Congratulations!
You've just entered a celebration of my introduction into the Fashion Blogging Universe! As the title suggests, this is going to be a blog about fashion that I see around my neighborhood. The variety of couture will run from the uber-stylistic Valentinos to the uber-creative daily fashions. Im a big believer in pix, vids, and fashion innovations, so be ready to see a little bit of it all! I will include fashion spotlights from friends with their fav looks, trends, or products. I live in the one state represented by a clothing item, Michigan. With a state shaped as a cute mitten I have to wonder why Michigander style isn't more represented. There is such a fun mix of cultures from across the state. College campuses especially seem to reflect a virtual United Nations of fashion. Whether motivated by religion, trends, finances, or the search for chic, Michiganders present so many fun fashion styles. This blog will be about Michigan style, but I will include blogposts, vids, and pix of well known designers and collections. So wish me luck and enjoy the tour!
Photographers, attending the shows...
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment